Tuesday, August 2, 2011

"LOVE" Lipstick

How cute is that!!


Chelsea Rose by Estee Lauder


Blue/pink shade


Love it!


Kiss! Me with no foundation :::shrieks:::
Just kidding. But not really.


I got this Estee Lauder lipstick a while ago, and like a true makeup addict it sat in my makeup drawer untouched, unopened, and left for dead. OK maybe not left for dead, but sometimes I buy makeup and literally forget about it. Ridiculous, right?

Anyway, I "discovered" this lipstick today when I was looking for a little change in my makeup routine. There it was - still in its package. I applied it and actually really love it! First of all, the "LOVE" engraved on the side makes me smile. Second of all, it's a great blue/pink lipstick when i'm really tan. And currently that is the case, considering I just came back from visiting Mickey Mouse in Florida =) I also wanted a little bit of a pop in color - today is day 2 of wearing no foundation to work (yes, really) - so this lipstick did just that. Not too overdone, just enough color.

Side note: I wear foundation, concealer, the works every day. Since I'm tan, I wanted to give my face a much needed break and let it breathe a bit. It feels AMAZING. I just put on this lipstick, a bit of mascara and some moisturizer. Anyway, enough of the rambling. You guys like the shade?




No comments:

Post a Comment